James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Monday, June 20, 2022

What if the universe is one giant animal?

 Welcome to Daily Miracles, a running commentary on the 365 lessons of A Course in Miracles, an influential spiritual text from the 1970s. I am James Leroy Wilson and I invite you to join me as I go through this material for the first time. 

LESSON 127

There is no love but God’s. (ACIM, W-127)

Love's "meaning lies in oneness." (ACIM, W-127.3:3)

I'm beginning to view the universe, or the "multi-verse," the all-there-is, as one organism. Energy and consciousness are one, and it is God, and it is Source, and it is Love. Love creates, love is life, and so the universe is a living thing.

We move in love as fish swim in the water, and love is in every atom within us and outside of us. We know what enhances life; love does. What we do to best serve ourselves will serve others. What best serves others, will in turn serve us. 

That I may exist within the innards of one giant animal called the Universe just means that what's best for me is best for others. My health contributes to the health of others and to the whole. So does my peace, my joy, etc. When I grow, love grows, and the universe grows.

God grows.

James Leroy Wilson writes Daily MiraclesThe Daily Bible ChapterJL Cells, and The MVP Chase. Thanks for your subscriptions and support!

(Photo credit: Ivoronwik)

No comments:

Post a Comment