James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Get an autographed copy of my book!

If you like what I do here at Independent Country and The Partial Observer, if you want to encourage me to continue, and if you haven't gotten around to ordering my book yet, I have good news!

If you donate just $15 or more, I will send an autographed copy of Ron Paul Is A Nut (And So Am I).

For each additional $10 you give (e.g., $25, $35, $115, $3075, $250,005, etc.) I will send an additional autographed copy to you or to people you'd like it sent to as a gift.

Of course, you are under no obligation to ask for the corresponding number of books. You can donate without getting anything in return except the satisfaction that it will encourage me to write another day, if that's what you prefer.

But if you do want an autographed copy of the book sent to you or to someone else, I'll be happy to send it. All you need to do is:

  1. Click the Donate button near the top of the sidebar at independentcountry.blogspot.com
  2. Email jim102670-at-yahoo.com (replacing "-at-" with "@") with the subject Ron Paul Book to tell me you've just donated $15 or more and would like an autographed copy of Ron Paul Is A Nut (And So Am I). Please provide:
  • The address of the person you want it sent to
  • The name of the recipient and any personalized message you would like me to write.
  • For each additional $10 you give, the name(s), address(es), and personalized message(s) you want sent.
I greatly appreciate your support!