James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Meme - 8 Things You Don't Know About Me

I have been tagged by Brewrunner.

Here are the rules of engagement:

People who are tagged need to write these rules in their own blogs & share eight things about themselves that others might not know. At the end of the their blog post, they need to tag six people and list their (blog) names. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people they’ve chosen telling them they’ve been tagged and encouraging them to come over and read the eight things you’ve written on your blog.

1. I never saw Michael Jordan play live at the United Center, but I predict that 50 years from now I will think I remember that I did.
2. If I were filthy, stinking rich, I probably wouldn't own anything aside from a powerful laptop, a couple other high-tech gadgets, and an upgraded but limited wardrobe. I'd live in nice hotels. I'd hire out limos or take cabs everywhere. The only reason I'd want a mansion is for parties and a kick-ass home theater.
3. I've resolved never to criticize others for their writing style. Judge not, lest ye be judged.
4. I don't understand the concept of free will. It seems to me that anything I chose to do was the only thing I was capable of choosing in that moment of decision. Most of the time I "should" have made a better decision, but that wouldn't have been me making the decision. Everything that happens - including everything I make or let happen - happens for a reason.
5. For that reason, I'm finding it harder and harder to hate or judge other people for anything.
6. Ten years later, Princess Diana's death means almost as much to me now as it did then.
7. I like Lindsay Lohan and have nothing against Paris, Britney, or Nicole. I wish them all health and happiness.
8. I admit I'm uncomfortable with "tagging" people. If they don't want to do a blog post like this, I won't ask it of them. So anyone and everyone is invited to do this if they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment