James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Katrina and the (EM) Waves

I held off mentioning this until now, because there were some formatting problems that couldn't get fixed until today. But my latest at the Partial Observer is up.

I go pretty far into tin foil hat territory, but I hope I don't lose readers for that. It speculates on the connections between the creation of the police state in America, peak oil, and technology that can manipulate the weather.

Most of my columns won't be like this. But sometimes I feel that in constantly arguing for liberty and against our would-be political nannies and daddies, I am missing the bigger picture. I do believe that there is a secret, unaccountable government pulling the strings. This article is my theory as to why.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment