James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Out for a Week

If only there was a word to express to those who voluntarily visit every day to read what I have to say, which is that I will probably not post anything for a whole week because I will spend it in rest, relxation and leisure with my extended family in a remote location. Imagine I'm about to go on a bunch of "holy days" for a week. If only there were words in English to communicate that you probably won't see updates on this blog for a week!

Oh, wait. There are at least two words to express it? Seriously?

Never mind. My bad. I implore you to still think of this as the blog where nothing can possiblie go wrong.

Anyway, I'm going to be gone from here for what I think will be a week. Point your mouse down, or to the right sidebar, and you'll probably find something or other mind-opening. You'll find interesting politics, interesting religion, and interesting conspiracy theories.

For regulars, the "conspiracy theory" thing may be most intriguing. I highly recommend the latest entries to the blogroll, Captain's Blog, Richard C. Hoagland's reports of what NASA is not telling us, and Rigorous Intuition, which is a rabbit's hole of things you don't want to know but have to know.

Anyway, I submitted my article for this Thursday's posting at the Partial Observer. If the USA nuked a desert in Texas - oops, I mean if the "terrorists" nuked a desert in Texas and the USA responded by nuking Iran, my article will fail to address it, focusing instead on the joint hatred of libertarians and the left of monopolies.

But if indeed the disaster strikes this very week, take care. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment