James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Top Ten Places on the Internet

This is a new feature on the sidebar. Go south past the second Google ad block. I will say first of all that I was not compensated for any of my endorsements, and "I have no intention of making endorsements in exchange for cash." In any case I believe, after having viewed them, you will all agree with my rankings. But if not, you are free to add your suggestions by commenting on this post. And if you have an even more per$uasive ca$e that could change my mind, but that neither of us would feel comfortable discussing publicly, you may contact me via my blogger profile. Websites and blogs that I'm already linking to elsewhere on the sidebar don't count. Consider these the top ten in addition to my regular links.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment