James Leroy Wilson's one-man magazine.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Links

I have added several new links, and will be adding lots more over time.

I am especially interested in anti-war (not just anti-Republican wars), pro-Constitution, libertarian, and land justice (Georgist) blogs and sites. I'm also interested in "self-help" (what I prefer to call human potential), and the weird world of black ops, conspiracy, the occult, UFO's, etc. And humor.

The purpose of increasing my links isn't that I have the time to read all of them every day, but to promote those who are, in some way, advancing one or more of the causes that I'd like to advance.

If you would like me to link to you, the best way to get my attention is to leave a comment on one of my posts. I will then check out your blog or site.

No comments:

Post a Comment